HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    Forum & Information
SPONTANEOUS PNEUMOTHORAX 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

Thoughts for GARY FRY..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPONTANEOUS PNEUMOTHORAX Forum Index -> Family & Friends

Thumper35 Reply with quote
Trainee Blebber

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Thoughts for GARY FRY..

Hi all i just want to say thanks again to Ross for setting up this site and to let him know how much this means to us all.
I also suffer from pancreatitis. ....Gary Fry set up the Pancreatitis Message Board for his wife who has pancreatitis and for all of us sufferers.Before i found the PMB i was feeling very isolated and thought at times i was going mad because of what i was going through.This board definitely helped me cope better and i could chat to others who had gone through this illness and listened to what i had to say.Even though mostly all of the members were in the USA,i still felt that i wasn't alone anymore.
Sadly today i found out Gary has passed away and i am so saddened by this.I never knew Gary personally but this man done alot for me and to him i'm truly grateful.Rest in Peace Gary.Thanks...........................

Sam Reply with quote
Trainee Blebber

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Hey Thumper,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

To echo your words sites like these really do help a lot of people....so thanks to Ross and Ceebee for their work in putting this little online community together! Whether it is pancreatitis or lungs....or something totally different it is good to find other people out there in the same situation.

Sam

Rossoe Reply with quote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject:

RIP Gary Fry

it's so nice to hear that blebinfo is doing what's it's meant to do - "bringing people together"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPONTANEOUS PNEUMOTHORAX Forum Index -> Family & Friends
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions